Thursday, August 6, 2009

Life in Bengaluruuuuu....Phase 2

Before I Proceed with this post I must mention the reason why I have titled the previous and this one as ‘life in bengaluruuu’ ..well for those who are not from Bangalore…there is this irritating but in a way humorous talk show by name’Life in Bengaluruu with Rajani Sir’on one of the radio fm’s there where a guy makes a deliberate attempt to imitate the great tamil superstar Rajnikant and comes up with new ideas everyday that are ‘supposed’ to make u laugh!!unfortunately I cannot imitate the way the guy speaks in this post but I am sure those of u who have listened to it know what I am speaking about.The second phase of my work in iisc is something that I would cherish for a very long time and if given a chance ….would love to relive every moment of it! From the work perspective this phase instilled in me the attribute of perseverance and its importance in research.With each passing day I could experience the change in my approach to work and the way I started looking at things….to put it in nutshell…This is the kind of learning that is going to be with me for a long long time something that no book or class(I mean the lectures) can give.

The work intensified with each passing day and so did our masti!!!!Its hard to describe the amount of fun the six of us have had in these two months…rite from the morning trips to the institute listening to rj prithvi’s birthday bakra….the long waits at vidya cross!!!(a crossroad where we all met before lunch)....the times at kabbini, Nesara and tea board(food joints at iisc)….the post dinner walks in the desolated place that we were put up ….to the times spent in our room….hard to believe that all of it got over so soon….and i am back to the place that I have always dreaded from the time of my existence here…cant deny the fact that a part of me yearned to get back coz I missed my friends back here…and if there is some amount of excitement and purpose of living in this place..i owe it to them! …well at this point of time I am fraught with anxiety of what is in store in the months ahead..I hate that feelingL …..but deep within I can hear a voice warble…..may be its not the end of it….there is still a ray of hope that we all might get a chance to get back and work in that beautiful place!!..that is enough to keep me going for the next couple of months!!!!....i just wish and pray that the adieu to iisc is not for long……

P.S I dedicate this post to ranjani,sriram,,siddharth,anjali,vidya…and to all the lab members back In iisc for having made the stay in bengaluruuu a very cherishable and memorable one!!

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know you had a blog... Was tinkering around Rukmani's and I bumped into yours... Good posts ,albeit a little senti. But thats u so no complains.. :)

    ReplyDelete